Typical Requirements and/or Experience
As with any managerial position, the position of an airport manager requires experience and training. Large complex airports demand more in depth background than do smaller ones.
One study evaluated the importance of a number of educational areas in airport management. Besides a college degree, the study rated as “very important” a background in public relations, air transportation, business management, engineering, and personnel administration.
The airport manager may need to have had experience as an assistant at an airport. Managers of small airports can qualify in some cases if they have only a high school diploma, but usually they must have a pilot certificate and three to five years of experience in jobs associated with airport services, such as fixed base operator, superintendent of maintenance, or assistant to the airport manager.
• Being able to work with a team.
• Being flexible and proactive.
• Having knowledge about safety regulations.
• Being able to follow instructions.
• Being methodical.
• Having good eyesight and colour vision.
• Having suitable fitness level.
• Being able to do repetitive tasks.
• Being patient and careful.
• Having knowledge about products manufactured in the factory.
We (careerzhub) are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Apply / job title / Send email to the provided email / will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so workzpot is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.careerzonline.com/job/food-and-beverage-attendant-manapouri-new-zealand/ →